Stake DAO Governance Proposal (SDGP)
Governance forum post: Each proposal should be posted on the governance forum for at least 48 hours before posting the snapshot, which allows the community to give some feedback, propose changes, and vote on a community sentiment poll.
Description: SDGPs are about common governance proposals, especially the ones related to the treasury of the protocole and the DAO organization.
This type of proposal should include:
Number, Name, type and description of the proposal Each proposal must be easily identifiable and correctly classified.
- Name: The name must be the same on the forum post and snapshot (Max 10 words)
- Number: Each proposal must have a number representing the post order on the forum and snapshot
- Type SDGP
Summary: Short description of the proposal (1-2 sentences max)
Comprehensive overview of the proposal,treasury breakdown if needed.
Rationale: Detailed explanation of the proposal and milestones for its execution.
The SDGPs would concern but wouldn’t be limited to:
- Quarterly budgets
- Liquidity mining gauge votes
- Grant program if any
- Contributors/Dao Committees rewards
- Long term partnerships (i.e Dao Swaps)
- DAO expenses
Means: Resources needed for this proposal
- Human resources: Special skills required if any (dev or others)
- Treasury resources: Proposal cost (in SDT/stables), % of the treasury required
Technical implementation: Highlight the technical implementations of this proposal if any
Timeline and Roadmap: Include a suggested roadmap and immediate next steps required for a minimum viable project.
Must add an abstain option.
Admin(s): Team multisig
Community feedback: 2 days min
Voting duration: 5 days
Quorum: As we’re still in the migration phase to veSDT, each quorum will be voted on later.