Stake DAO Integration Request (SDIR):
Summary: Short description of the proposal (1-2 sentences max)
Description: Proposal to add a new protocol to Stake DAO, either on liquid lockers, or passive strategies. This type of proposal should include, in addition to all the points mentioned in the first part:
- Protocol name
- Audit(s) links
- Supported chain(s)
- Twitter/Discord/Telegram links
- Current protocol TVL
- Daily volume
- Community size on Twitter/Discord/Telegram
- Estimated extra yield for $veSDT holders thanks to this proposal if any
Governance forum post: Each proposal should be posted on the governance forum for at least 48 hours before posting the snapshot, which allows the community to give some feedback, propose changes, and vote on a community sentiment poll.
Number, Name, type and description of the proposal Each proposal must be easily identifiable and correctly classified.
- Name: The name must be the same on the forum post and snapshot (Max 10 words)
- Number: Each proposal must have a number representing the post order on the forum and snapshot
- Type: SDIR
Rationale: Detailed explanation of the proposal and milestones for its execution.
Means: Resources needed for this proposal
- Human resources: Special skills required if any (dev or others)
- Treasury resources: Proposal cost (in SDT/stables), % of the treasury required
Timeline and Roadmap: Include a suggested roadmap and immediate next steps required for a minimum viable project.
Must add an abstain option.
Considering that the integration proposals can happen quite often, and that the risk for the protocol is lower than other proposal types, we could consider the following parameters.
Admin: veSDT holders
Community feedback: 2 days min
Voting duration: 3 days
Quorum: As we’re still in the migration phase to veSDT, each quorum will be voted on later.