Stake DAO should support charities which help elephants.
Stake DAO would develop one or more methods to generate funds to donate to selected elephant charities.
Some possible methods are:
- Have a ‘Help Support Elephants’ button at the bottom of the dashboard. When clicked, it pops up a message about the scheme and an ETH address. People can send ERC20 tokens or ETH to this address. When it reaches a certain value, 90% is donated to charity, 10% is rewarded back to one address which contributed.
- Automatically collect a small amount of the fees generated by users of Stake DAO services. This gets collected into an ETH address and donated once a month.
- Build a lottery type system where people buy tickets hoping to win prizes like NFT artwork. Some of the proceeds from ticket sales are used to buy the prizes, and the remainder gets donated.
Decisions on which methods to use and which elephant charities to support would be decided by voting.
The Stake DAO logo is an elephant, and elephants are widely used across the theme of the project to represent members of the herd or a herd like support system. All the awesome Telegram stickers are elephant themed.
Elephants are majestic beautiful creatures which we all love, but are sadly endangered and sometimes treated poorly.
Maybe Stake DAO should support them?
- Help elephants
- Generate publicity and interest in the project
- Maybe start a trend which other DAOs or DEXs would follow
- Charities would probably not accept crypto directly so it would need to be changed to fiat