Twitter content

Hello Community,

Twitter is one of the places a lot people look in order to see the activity and current state of a respective project also in order to find new information about it.
I would like to create more appealing Twitter content, I really think we should have content that looks good because Twitter is essential in any project nowadays(moreso in crypto).
I could create some if it is needed.
So at 10 likes I will create some.:100:
I look forward to your opinions on this.

10 Likes

I agree. Interesting and regular Twitter content is important because it could be the first impression given to potential new users.

I was wondering if anyone has attempted to contact the owner of the Twitter account @StakeDao. It seems to be inactive since 2019. Maybe the owner would release it so it could be used by the project?

3 Likes

You are right bro, BUT I am from Romania :rofl: :rofl: and just getting used to working this way is very, very new to me! I will create the content, thx.
I am all about creating synergies and hopefully we can follow in the footsteps of others that created awesome DAOs and products (like Badger, like 1hive, etc.).

3 Likes

Let s do it! Maybe we need a channel named #exposure experiments or something like that. Maybe it is not the best name but you get the ideea. There we could communicate and try out all sorts of things. I also an in a NFT collective called CTC-it is on XDAI, what artists are you working with?

3 Likes